Monday 30 March 2020

mPower by TVO

One of the recommended online resources from the Ministry of Education is TVO mPower. It is an adventure type game where students can either move though the game following a path or simply
choose a game to play using the 'Quick Play' option at the top left of the home page once they are signed in.

This site does need username and password. I have generated usernames and passwords for each student. If you are interested in trying out this site with your child email me at james.crawford@ocdsb.ca and I will forward your child's login details. 

Pros:
-engaging
-set to the grade level of the student 
-easy to navigate

Cons:
-not all topics have been addressed in school yet this year
-students may struggle with reading and need parent guidance
-may take a little time to get used to navigating game

If you decide to check it out and would like to provide me with feedback email me at the email address above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment